Hello, again! It’s been a tough and busy week for me so I wasn’t able to write my blog post as scheduled. (Just in case you want to read my previous post, you may refer to this link.)
This week’s topic is about things I love doing. As a self-confessed introvert who rarely gets bored being alone, naming the things I love doing is quite easy. I have so many interests that I want to do them all at once.
1. Reading. I think I don’t need to elaborate it further.
2. Listening to music while working. I find music therapeutic and it helps me think more clearly.
3. Spending time with God through praying and meditation. Doing my quiet time with God every morning is one of the habit that I was to develop through God’s grace.
4. Going to church every sunday. My Sunday will never be complete without this.
5. Spending quality time with friends. What is life without friends, right?
6. Doing artsy fartsy stuff. Artsy fartsy means calligraphy, making beaded jewelries, drawing. Just so you know, I’m not really an artist. I just love art.
7. Walking. This is the only form of exercise I’m good at.
8. Trolling. You’re not really my close friend if I’m not a troll to you, unless you’re someone I respect.
9. Dressing up and putting make up. This is one of the habit I’ve just learned recently. According to our former voice lesson instructor, ‘when you look good, you feel good’. I feel good when I think I look good with my make up. haha!
10. Shopping alone. I’m more comfortable doing shoppoing alone.
11. Fixing things. I love tinkering and trying to fix broken things even if I have no idea what to do with it.
12. Singing. I’m not good at it. I just love singing that I even tried to join a free voice workshop. Too bad I wasn’t able to do my recital because of my travel to Japan.
13. Cooking. This is the only household chore i love doing.
14. Writing. When I say writing, I mean writing using color pens and fancy papers. I even have a notebook full of written lyrics of my favorite songs. I also have a collection of handwritten quotes copied from text messages on my phone.
15. Stalking my crush online Eating. This explains my love for cooking.